How to Book
Love to choose where you sit?
- An interactive seating plan means you can select your favourite seats
- 24 hours a day
01494 512 000
2017 Opening Times
|Mondays - Fridays||10am - 5pm|
|Saturdays||12pm - 5pm|
|Sundays||1.5 hours before the start time of a show|
The Ticket Office will stay open for 15 mins after the start time of a show for all days.
- A per ticket booking fee applies.
- £2.00 per transaction is charged for posting tickets.
Concessionary tickets are available for most shows:
- Over 60s
- Under 16s
- Full Time Students
- Those with a disability
Safety & Security
Your safety is our number one priority and there may be some additional security measures in place when you visit us. We will aim to keep any inconvenience and disruption to a minimum but would ask for your patience and understanding.
Should you notice anything suspicious when visiting, please don’t hesitate to report your concerns to a member of staff, security or the police.
Tickets can be reserved without payment for up to three working days.
- Customers cannot reserve tickets for payment on the door.
- There will be no reserves for comedians and high profile events unless customers are reserving for payment with cash or gift vouchers, they must do this within the 3 days.
- Two weeks before a high profile event Wycombe Swan will not take any more reservations.
- Once a show goes over 800 capacity there will be no more reservations.
Print at Home
Avoid the queues by printing your tickets at home.
For many Wycombe Swan Theatre Events (excluding General Admission events) you can print your own tickets at home when you book online.
On selected events we offer ticket protection which allows you to obtain a refund on your tickets should you be unable to attend for a number of reasons - like illness, travel delay, adverse weather conditions and more.
This is provided by a third-party called Secure My Booking.
Babes in arms
Children under 18 months have free entry to our auditorium (Except for Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom where tickets must be paid for). Please visit the Ticket Office when you arrive to obtain a babes in arms ticket. The Management reserves the right to ask parents/supervisors to remove children if, in the opinion of the Management, they are causing a disruption to the performance.
HQ Gift vouchers are valid at Wycombe Swan and any HQ Theatre. Valid for 12 months they are the perfect gift for choice and value! Vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for food and drink.