How to Book
Love to choose where you sit?
- An interactive seating plan means you can select your favourite seats
- 24 hours a day
01494 512 000
The Ticket Office telephone lines are open from 10am until 6pm Monday to Saturday or up until 30 minutes before an evening performance.
2017 Opening Times
|Mondays - Fridays||10am - 5pm|
|Saturdays||12pm - 5pm|
|Sundays||1.5 hours before the start time of a show|
The Ticket Office will stay open for 15 mins after the start time of a show for all days.
- A £2.00 per ticket booking fee applies.
- Some special events carry higher fees - please see individual show listings.
- £2.00 per transaction is charged for posting tickets.
Concessionary tickets are available for most shows:
- Over 60s
- Under 16s
- Full Time Students
- Those with a disability
Safety & Security
Your safety is our number one priority and there may be some additional security measures in place when you visit us. We will aim to keep any inconvenience and disruption to a minimum but would ask for your patience and understanding.
Should you notice anything suspicious when visiting, please don’t hesitate to report your concerns to a member of staff, security or the police.
Tickets can be reserved without payment for up to three working days.
- Customers cannot reserve tickets for payment on door.
- There will be no reserves for comedians and high profile events unless customers are reserving for payment with cash or gift vouchers, they must do this within the 3 days.
- Two weeks before a high profile event Wycombe Swan will not take anymore reservations.
- Once a show goes over 800 capacity there will be no more reservations.
Print at Home
Avoid the queues by printing your tickets at home.
For all Wycombe Swan Theatre Events you can print your own tickets at home when you book online. You will not only save yourself time when you arrive, your self-service ticket also entitles you to 10% off pre-show dining.
The Perfect Gift – HQ Gift Vouchers
HQ Gift vouchers are valid at Wycombe Swan and any HQ Theatre. Valid for 12 months they are the perfect gift for choice and value! Vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for food and drink.
Terms & Conditions For The Sale Of Tickets, Gift Vouchers & Memberships